Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer
THE HOME VERSION OF OUR MOST POPULAR HEALTH CLUB MODEL
The Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer is the home version of our popular commercial grade model. An instinctively natural elliptical motion is the result of extensive biomechanics research and testing. The smooth gym quality elliptical machine is inviting and motivating for any home exerciser.
SMOOTH NATURAL MOTION
Extensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on both the stationary bullhorns and moving arms. Polar telemetry (chest strap included) provides accurate, hands-free heart rate monitoring.
ErgoGrip stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts.
- Cup Holders 1
- Integrated Moving Arm FeaturesStandard moving arms
- Stride Length 20 in (51 cm)
- WhisperStride, near silent operationsStandard
- Integrated Accessory TrayNo
- PedalsOversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Lifetime warranty on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H)83 in x 28 in x 61 in (211 cm x 72 cm x 155 cm)
- Weight 235 lb (107 kg)
- Max User Weight 350 lb (159 kg)
- Step Up Height10 in (26 cm)
- Stride Length Max 20 in (51 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
- WhisperStride TechnologyYes
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection)N/A
- Special FeaturesPopular Health Club Model