Precor’s AMT® 885 with Open Stride™ Adaptive Motion Trainer® completely reinvents adaptive motion training with the addition of its new Open Stride™ feature. This Open Stride™ feature allows users to adapt their stride height and length to create an infinite variety of stride paths as they train. This creates a uniquely personalized and effective low-impact workout for exercisers of all fitness levels. The AMT 885 provides unlimited cardio training variety all in one machine.
- Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- By selecting Stride Dial™ from the Workout Progress Panel, users see stride length changes in real-time to determine the muscle groups being worked. By touching the Views button, users can add the Stride Dial™ to the Icon bar at the bottom of the touch screen.
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player. P80 console provides iPod/iPhone® docking station
- Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated