female viagra drink recipe guys using viagra amazing college entrance essay https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-proposal-on-job-satisfaction/42/ essay about reading process hcpcs zithromax college writing essay back and leg pain from cialis follow site case report sample medical dissertation philosophie terminale autrui degra sildenafil anwendung does viagra last longer write my best phd essay on presidential elections https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/sample-of-argumentative-essay/85/ source url aminoacid essay combien coute le sildenafil en pharmacie here follow https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/sovita-q10-wirkung-viagra/34/ source dosis viagra indonesia get link thesis grad college uiuc https://heystamford.com/writing/buy-custom-essay-6-hours/8/ enter https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/cialis-a-largo-plazo/14/ mla format essay follow http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/herb-viagra-review/68/ https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/followup-post-propecia/11/ Exercise Unlimited, LLC is a leading provider of new and pre-owned exercise equipment in the Mid-South for homes, apartment complexes, school gyms, businesses, etc. Our service goes beyond sales and delivery as we offer maintenance and repair along with service plans to help our customers keep their equipment in proper working order. More information about us is available at www.exerciseunlimited.com.
Provides on-site assembly and/or maintenance & minor repair for exercise equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. To perform this job successfully, the Service Technician may be expected to perform some, or all the duties listed.
- Perform service calls on exercise equipment.
- Troubleshoots and identifies malfunctioning or inoperative exercise equipment by using a voltage meter and visual/physical inspection.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Provides documentation and completes reports of inventory and vehicle usage.
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance, as needed on existing equipment.
- Trains new users in operation of equipment.
- Fill out purchase requests to order parts and supplies, as needed.
- Offer/sale maintenance agreements.
- Provide leads to the sales team for updated equipment when need is observed.
- Must be able to drive company vehicle to perform duties.
- Maintain good driving record.
- Comply with Exercise Unlimited’s vehicle policy.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Fundamental knowledge of basic electronics.
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Must understand basic electronics.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate power tools.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as assembly instructions, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organizations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in situations.
- Ability to team-lift heavy equipment and carry it to various locations; garages, basements, 1st floor or upper floors.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to help lift and move up to 250 lb. exercise equipment.
- The employee is required to drive from various locations to repair or deliver, assemble, move, etc. exercise equipment.
- The employee is required to be available to work on weekends and after 6 p.m. as needed.
- The employee must have his/her own tools such as impact driver, socket and wrench sets, voltage meter, etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years related experience and/or training.
- Some related prior experience in military, electrical, electronic, or construction field, preferred.
- Must be able to read and communicate by phone, email, text or in person.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation