Body Solid EXM3000LPS Commercial Multi Station Gym
If maximum strength and a weight room full of workout options is what you want, then try the Body Solid EXM3000LPS Commercial Multi Station Gym. This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for multiple users simultaneously. The EXM3000LPS features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid-row exercises. The fully-adjustable Perfect Pec Station with range limiters allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results. The thick, durable DuraFirm pads are contoured for lumbar support delivering the most comfortable workouts you will ever experience. Every pad, pop pin and pivot point feels natural. Both 210 lb. weight stacks are within easy reach for a quick, safe weight selection.
The Leg Press Station operates on a 2 to 1 weight ratio giving the Body Solid EXM3000LPS Commercial Multi Station Gym the awesome capacity of a 420 Lb. leg press! The non-slip, rubber encased foot plate is constructed of heavy-gauge steel for safe operation during the most intense workouts
- Multi-Press Station: Built to deliver strength- and deliver it does ! Three stations in one with fully adjustable pads for all size users and full range of motion exercise. Structurally and biomechanically designed for maximum chest, back and shoulder concentration.
- Leg Press/ Calf Press Staiton: It’ s Included ! Unique two bar linkage self-aligns the angle of the leg press plate to the user s body eliminating ankle torsion and ensuring proper biomechanics throughout the full range of motion for all size users. Includes pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction free movement. 2:1 ratio converts the 210 lb. weight stack into 420 Lbs. of resistance. Features adjustable back pad with two position press plate for complete leg and calf development.
- Perfect Pec Station: Dual overhead cams with six increment settings per arm provide variable starting positions and allow fine-tuning for accurate prestretch with optimal biomechanical movement. It s a two function station that ensures maximum development of pectoral and rear deltoid muscles.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Ideal for increasing size, strength and endurance of your back, shoulder and triceps muscles. Unique easy-access hold down rollers fit all size users with no need for adjustment.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Create a lean and muscular waist with absolute isolation of your abdominal and oblique muscles. Unique design also allows the highest degree of comfort when doing triceps extension movements.
- Leg Extension/ Leg Curl Station: This cam-driven leg developer will help you work your quads and your hamstrings while developing incredible knee strength in precise biomechanical form.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Dual 210 Lb. Alloy Steel Weight Stacks: Two weight stacks that employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- DuraFirm™ Pads:Durable, tear-resistant, fully supported DuraFirm”! pads are double stitched and sewn. These high density, top grade pads provide a LIFETIME of support and comfort and will not bottom out or wear out
- Weight Stack Shrouds: Two full length, solid steel shrouds entirely encompass each weight stack for enhanced appearance and improved safety.
- Heavy Duty– Comes with Light Commercial Rating
- Includes: Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Utility Strap and Workout Poster and Workout DVD
- Optional Vertical Knee Raise Dip Attachment #VKR30 available
Note: Some photos above show the VKR30, which is purchased separately
Furthermore we have lots of great Body Solid products, check them out here : Incline/Decline Bench | Half Rack | Power Rack Extension | Power Rack |