Cybex 610 Arc Trainer
The revolutionary Cybex 610 Arc Trainer offers an intense workout that blows away everyone who tries it. Club members and owners have given it rave reviews. In fact, the Arc Trainer has once again earned the prestigious Nova7 Best Product Award – that is two years in a row! The Arc Trainer packs a punch by combining elements of a climber, cross-trainer and cross- country skier. Like all Cybex fitness equipment, it’s designed to give the least amount of stress on joints while maintaining the highest level of performance. Add it all up and the Arc Trainer offers an effective workout that’s sure to cause an explosion in your facility.
The Total Body Arc Trainer shares all the features of the Cybex 600A Lower Body Arc Trainer, in addition to the patent pending Same Side Forward (SSF) motion that coordinates the upper and lower body movements and lets the user maintain correct posture at any incline. By bringing the handles forward as the incline increases and maintaining slight plantarflexion at the footplate, the high intensity user can lean forward without putting excess stress on the back. The SSF motion also lets the user target either the upper or lower body during the training session (i.e. more work with the arms equals less work with the legs) With long upper body input arms it offers a natural and complete range of motion for the shoulder while keeping the wrist in a low stress position. The contoured handles offer several user grip positions to accommodate a wide variety of users for comfortable posture during exercise. Contact heart rate grips are integrated into the moving arms to help the user keep track of their heart rate goals during their exercise.
- Resistance range from 0 to 900 watts accommodates a wide variety of users—for those seeking a very low work rate to dedicated athletes demanding an extreme workout
- Bilateral reciprocal movement of the footplates along an arcuate path offers a natural motion for a relaxed feel at low resistance levels and provides high intensity training at high resistance settings
- Superior bio-mechanics allow for high intensity training that places high loads on the muscles with less stress on joints
- Four-bar linkage input arms keep the footplates at a constant angle with the floor for reduced stress on the foot and ankle
- Adjustable incline provides variability in the pattern of motion. Low inclines provide a gliding action with modest hip and knee motion while higher inclines provide comparable increases in hip and knee motion
- Uni-welded 11 gauge steel powder coated frame offers extreme durability
- Eddy-current brake resistance allows high power levels at low brake speeds for smooth, quiet operation
- Every moving part has a maintenance-free, permanently lubricated ball bearing