Jacobs Ladder 2
Jacobs Ladder 2 is a piece of home fitness equipment designed to bring the power of a full gym to residences and small footprint areas. However, it has the same drive train as Jacobs Ladder so, it is just as durable.
Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment – at a lower price. They took the Jacobs Ladder and made a few changes: Width: The Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25″ wide, allowing it to fit through most interior doors in a home. Rung Design: The Jacobs Ladder 2 featured steel rungs with polyurethane sleeves. Power: The workout remains self-paced. However, the Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in to operate the digital display.
- Offers Digital Feedback: Machine provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn.
- 40° Good for back: 40° provides natural climbing motion, which takes stress off lower back, hips and knees.
- Long, Dynamic climbing strokes: Ensures full range of motion, while giving you the option of exercising arms and legs.
- Can Fit into a Doorway: The self powered ladder is only 27.25″ wide, allowing it to fit inside most interior doorways.
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, steel tubes, polyurethane sleeve, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Power Source: 110V
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Self-paced, self-powered climbing
- Does not put stress on lower back, hips and knees
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
- Dimensions: 76″L x 27.25″W x 65.5″H
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Angle: 40°
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years Parts