Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment – at a lower price. They took the Jacobs Ladder and made a few changes: Width: The Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25″ wide, allowing it to fit through most interior doors in a home. Rung Design: The Jacobs Ladder 2 featured steel rungs with polyurethane sleeves. Power: The workout remains self-paced. However, the Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in to operate the digital display.
- Offers Digital Feedback: Machine provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn.
- 40° Good for back: 40° provides natural climbing motion, which takes stress off lower back, hips and knees.
- Long, Dynamic climbing strokes: Ensures full range of motion, while giving you the option of exercising arms and legs.
- Can Fit into a Doorway: The self powered ladder is only 27.25″ wide, allowing it to fit inside most interior doorways.
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, steel tubes, polyurethane sleeve, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Power Source: 110V
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Self-paced, self-powered climbing
- Does not put stress on lower back, hips and knees
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
- Dimensions: 76″L x 27.25″W x 65.5″H
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Angle: 40°
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years Parts