The Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine is a patented cardio machine that is self-paced and self-powered. This low impact cardio machine helps tone and strengthen muscles without putting stress on the lower back, hips and knees.
- Offers Digital Feedback: Machine provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn.
- 40° Good for back: 40° provides natural climbing motion, which takes stress off lower back, hips and knees.
- Easy on Joints: Designed for very low impact on all joints making it ideal for rehab of lower body and back injuries.
- Self Powered: Does not need to be plugged into a wall outlet.
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, solid maple rungs, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Rungs: Solid Maple
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
- Power Source: Self-powered
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Self-paced, self-powered
- Engaging, low impact cardio workout
- Works out upper and lower body muscles
- Strengthens core, tones muscles
- Great for rehab of lower body and back injuries
- Height adjustable, great for users of all sizes
- Dimensions: 76″L x 31.25″W x 65.5″H
- Weight: 260 lbs
- Angle: 40°
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms