Landice L7 90 Pro Trainer . . . Great Buy!
World’s #1 Rated Treadmill
Representing the very latest in treadmill innovation, the Landice L7 Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. From the whisper-quiet 4 HP continuous duty motor to its rust-free, aircraft-quality aluminum frame, Landice offers a product that will last a lifetime.
L7 90 Pro Trainer
L7 Treadmill Highlights
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. All L-Series® treadmills feature a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- Choice of four control panels
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity