Life Fitness most popular workouts are integrated into a contemporary industrial design with high-performing durability and a simple, non-intimidating console. This familiar, trusted machine is used today by thousands of world-class facilities all over the globe, and with good reason, it delivers. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of our Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod® compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
- DX3 Belt and Deck System: This groundbreaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS™) and our patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- Rapidworks™ Service Enhancements: Maintenance is fast and easy with Auto Alert™ diagnostics that inform you of service needs and permanently record and date-stamp maintenance performed.
- 17″ Attachable TV: Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the Attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately).
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (Optional chest strap required
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Ergo Bar™(does not include Activity Zone buttons)
- Side Handrails: 26″ (66 cm) Flared
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System with 8 Lifespring™ shock absorbers
- Belt and Deck: DX3™ Belt and Deck System
- Motor System: 4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) AC Motor with MagnaDrive™ Motor Controller
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers
- iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV, playlist management, charging
- Proactive Belt Wear Notification
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 14 mph (0.8 – 23 kph) Only available in the Commercial Version
- Elevation: 0% – 15%
- Running Surface: 20″ x 60″ (51 cm x 152 cm)
- Rollers: 3.5″ (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front & back
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts / 20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Dimensions and Weight: 83″L x 37″W x 62.25″H; 425lbs.
- Step-up Height: 11″
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance Climbed, Calories, Calories Burned, Watts, METS, Language Choices: 7, Custom Messaging, Work Out Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (6), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Interval Training, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down.
Please note that this is a commercial grade and not a residential piece of equipment. Product does in fact need a 20 amp dedicated line.