This adaptability allows the Life Fitness Row GX Trainer to complement the assortment of programming options facilities are offering exercisers. For instance, in small group training sessions, the Row GX Trainer creates a space for exercisers to engage in a challenging full-body workout. In addition, the portable design makes it easy for the rower to be repositioned throughout the facility for individual workouts, or small group training sessions. The Life Fitness Row GX Trainer can also be stored vertically when not in use to create more floor space in training areas.
Additional Row GX Trainer features include:
• Workout detail display, including time, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time and more
• A concealed seat track for a cleaner, smoother and safer operation
• An ergonomic handle that minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms
• A commercial-grade design that can withstand high-traffic environment
• The Row GX is easy to move and stands up for convenient storage.
• A 77-inch length, giving it a small footprint and making it one of the shortest rowers available.