Precor 100i Adaptive Motion Trainer (Pre-Owned)
The Precor AMT 100i AMT is a multidimensional exercise machine that offers a full-body workout without putting undue stress on the knees and other major joints. This is more than just your typical elliptical or stair stepper.
This Pre-Owned Precor AMT 100i Adaptive Motion Trainer is a versatile and functional elliptical trainer that features adjustable stride length of up to 27 inches. It is very intelligent, with a Stride Dial function that provides on-the-spot feedback on how the targeted muscles respond to the various movement patterns of the elliptical trainer.
- Number of Programs: 4 (Manual, Interval, Heart Rate, Fat Burner)
- Electronic Readouts: % Complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, CrossRamp incline, Goal, Heart rate, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Strides per minute, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Total strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch and Wireless compatible
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Stride Length: 0-27 in
- Stride Dial: As you move, the Stride Dial graphic helps you see the adjustable stride to determine your active muscle groups. The pendulum-like swing of the monitor moves with the foot pedals. Note that you get a higher calorie burn with longer strides.
- Contralateral Arm Movement: Your arm and leg movements are optimally coordinated for a total-body workout.
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Machine Weight: 445 lbs
- Height: 69 inches
- Length: 74 inches
- Width: 28 inches