Instead of choosing between leg press and hack squat exercises, opt for a machine that gives you both. TuffStuff’s Horizontal Plate Loaded Leg Press / Hack Squat (CLH-300) features a unique 2 in 1 design that allows seated leg press and prone hack squat positions with same machine. The direct drive design provides 1:1 resistance loads, and the dual foot plates allow a variety of foot placement options, and targeted muscle isolation.
From the horizontal leg press position, simply drop the back pad flat to create a prone hack squat position, and use the shoulder pads and handles for upper body stability during reps. Furthermore, th benefit of the Evolution leg press / hack squat is the dual high and low foot plates which allow for a variety of foot positioning and muscle targeting.
- 2 in 1 design allows seated leg press and prone hack squat in one machine
- Direct belt linkage weight load for precise resistance
- Commercial grade linear wheels for smooth travel
- Dual foot plates for muscle isolation
- Maximum weight: 800 lbs / 363 kgs
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
Furthermore, check out the Owner’s Manualfor the TuffStuff Evolution horizontal leg press here – TuffStuff’s Owner’s Manual